Vacant parcel of land, approx. 26.8 acres with 2,900 ft. continuous waterfront. Located on the eastern portion of MacKenzie Island. This would be the ideal family compound in Pointe au Baril as planning authorities may allow division into three separate lots.
This may be the outer island you have always dreamed of! Unobstructed northwest views to the entrance of The Big Sound, to Red Rock and The Minks. Well constructed 3 bedroom panabode. Open style living and dining.
Rare offering. Sensational family compound. 4 bedroom, 2,800 sq. ft. main lodge, guest cottage, 2-storey pavilion/games room, stone foundation and gazebo all connected with beautifully laid granite pathways. Heli-pad!
A rare opportunity to acquire a very special property in Pointe au Baril. For over two generations this family compound, comprised of 2,750 sq. ft. main cottage, three sleeping cottages and boat house have been lovingly preserved.
Well constructed. Builder's own bungalow artfully sited with panoramic views of the open waters of Georgian Bay. Located at the southern edge of prestigous Sans Souci. Possible 4 season use. Protected water access to full service marina.
Stunning family compound on private island, Pointe au Baril, Georgian Bay. Comprised of main lodge, 2 guest cottages, sleeping cabin, games/party pavilion, waterside sauna and boathouse. Sited on 10 acres.
A beautifully sited structure on a 100 acre Crown island in spectacular Sans Souci. Perched atop a granite outcropping, in the midst of a pine forest, the cottage has a commanding view to its own beautifully sheltered deep water bay and broad sand beach.
Rare opportunity to acquire a major size island just north of Sans Souci. This 12 acre island has all the sought after features - mixed variety of mature trees, smooth granite outcroppings and a deep water protected harbour.
A classic Maine summer home in mid-coast Maine. Sandy Cove enjoys total privacy on 50 acres with over ¼ mile of owned ocean frontage. The land has been in the same family since the 1920s and the cottage was designed by noted architect William Barnun of Connecticut.
Originally established in 1928, the property became locally known as “The Acton Trout Club”. The current owners have held the property since 1949 and used the lands as a family retreat property. Today, there is the original 5 bedroom stone lodge building plus a 3 bedroom stone tenant home or guest house.