Hills of Meaford
10 acre property with 50' x 100’ insulated & heated drive-in workshop/barn plus a solid 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath home. The workshop/barn currently has 14 stalls for horses, a games loft, heated tool room and utility room plus 2 truck height drive-in doors. The home has new windows, exterior doors, 200 amp service with new panel, new eavestroughs and is solid, but will need updating inside. The property has 2 driveways with one for the house and one leading to the workshop/barn.
On the main floor is a large eat-in kitchen with woodstove (as is), dining room with hardwood floors, office and living room with 2-piece powder room. The second floor has 3 bedrooms each with closet and a 3-piece bathroom. The lower level is unfinished, but is full height. New electrical panel and news eavestroughs in addition to new windows by Centennial and new exterior doors.
This steel clad building was previously used to store trucks and has been converted into an 8 stall barn. The stalls can be removed, if needed. All new electrical, new spray foam insulation. Piping in-place for in-floor heating. Currently forced air oil heating in workshop. Loft area with games room. Large gravel parking area. High efficiency LED lighting. 2 man doors plus Dutch doors and 2 drive-in doors.
- 5 paddocks, 3 run-in sheds
- Property is fully fenced and gated
- 14 stalls plus room for hay storage
- Perfect set-up for retired horses or lay-ups
- Water hydrant to paddock area
- Forced air oil heating
- Septic pumped in last 3 years
- New panel in 2016
- New drilled well 2016 by Jim Clarke Well Drilling
- 2 storage sheds
- 14 ft deep stocked pond
- Workshop well drilled in 2016. 210 ft and produced 6 gpm according to well record
- House well is 182 ft and was installed in 1990 and produced 2 GPM according to well record
The Listing Agent is relying on information supplied to him by the Vendor and other sources.
The Listing Broker accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of this fact sheet.