Placed down a quiet country road sits this 14+ acre property which enjoys a peaceful setting with extensive river frontage (both banks) on the majestic Nottawasaga River. Enjoy the ever-changing riverscape with native trout and salmon. The property has a long circular drive and includes lands on both sides of the river, lush gardens, open meadows, firepit and mature woodlands. This is a very special property.
The Main House
The renovated and expanded main home is a 3+2 bungalow with a finished lower level. The main floor has the primary bedroom with walk-in closet, 5-piece en suite bath, dining room, family room, eat-in kitchen plus 2 additional bedrooms and a second 5-piece bathroom. The finished lower level has a home office, recreation room, 3-piece bathroom, laundry, utility room, cold room and 2 more bedrooms each with hardwood floors and large closets.
The main house is surrounded by rolling lawns, gardens and lovely flowering trees. There is a network of trails that lead through the fern meadow down to the river.
The coach house (built in 2016) is a complete second home with foyer, laundry, combined kitchen/great room plus 2 bedrooms with closets and a shared 5-piece bathroom. The coach has a second floor deck which is a perfect place for a morning coffee.
- Efficient Geothermal heating and cooling system (serviced Oct 2022)
- Coach house built in 2016
- 3-car garage
- Coach house has its own septic (northside of building)
- Boundary survey available by D.J. Cullen, Ontario Land Surveyor
- Septic inspection report for each system available (03/22) by ESSE Canada available
- Electrical inspection report available (02/22)
- Home inspection report available (03/22)
- Well pump & recovery test by Smith Water Systems shows 3 gallons per minute (03/22)
The Listing Agent is relying on information supplied to him by the Vendor and other sources.
The Listing Broker accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of this fact sheet.