Caledon Country Home
Located in a peaceful section of Caledon close to Belfountain, the Caledon Ski Club, golf & hiking! A charming renovated country home on 3.45 acres with swimming pond, rolling grounds, & long views towards the Escarpment. Wow! A designer’s own home. Come enjoy the country life in a great location.
A light filled space with plenty of storage!
The kitchen opens directly onto the living room and breakfast room. Granite counters, breakfast bar, custom cabinets.
Living Room/Breakfast Room
The western view from the living room is stunning! Vaulted ceiling with beams and a direct walk-out to an expansive deck that can accommodate very large gatherings. Enjoy the view towards the escarpment, the gardens, your own maple forest and the spring-fed pond in the distance.
The dining room is placed alongside the kitchen and is accented with panelled wall detailing.
A cozy panelled room with brick fireplace and black slate hearth. Views towards the Credit River and over the front yard through the picture window.
Main Floor Office
This large space has a walk-out to the side porch and could also become a main floor bedroom if desired. Private entrance & 4-piece bathroom. The office enjoys picturesque views of the Caledon countryside. What a peaceful place to work!
Main Floor Powder Room
The west side of the home has an additional foyer and a large powder room which is well placed in the floor plan.
New Master Suite
The entire second floor has undergone a renovation. The new master suite has hardwood floors, a walk-out to a private deck, deluxe 5-piece bathroom with glass shower, soaker tub, heated floors and a walk-in dressing room! Lovely views to the west.
A bright bedroom with Nantucket beadboard and warmth of broadloom with countryside views
A large bedroom with window bench, hardwood floors, large closet and views through over-sized windows. Built-in book cases flank each side of the picture window.
Another large room with hardwood floors and large windows. The room is flooded with morning light.
Full Bathroom 2
The 5-piece bathroom was just completed and the tile work is top notch! Double vanity.
2nd Floor Laundry
The home has two laundry hook-ups. The second floor laundry means no more carting laundry down the stairs!
The basement is unfinished and used for storage.
- Survey available
- Taxes: $5960.69 (2019)
- The property benefits from lower taxes due to the voluntary enrollment in CLTIP
- Long life & low maintenance top-of-the-line Hardie board siding
- Forced air oil heating
- Central air conditioning
- Well located to NW of home
- Septic pumped in 2018 and is well placed to west of garage
- 2-car garage with workshop
- Spring-fed swimming pond with beach and swimming raft
- Wonderful hiking available right off the property
- Minutes to Caledon Ski Club, Caledon Mountain Trout Club, Devil's Pulpit and Caledon Country Club Golf and surrounded by Equestrian country
- 30 mins to Pearson Airport
- Inclusions: Garage door opener and remote, oven, washer, dryer, refrigerator, all broadloom where laid, all water conditioning equipment, all interior and exterior electric light fixtures except as noted. Exclude: Hanging Tiffany-style light in front bedroom, Front Hall light and sconces, Powder Room ceiling light, dog gates in Mud Room.
The Listing Agent is relying on information supplied to him by the Vendor and other sources.
The Listing Broker accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of this fact sheet.