Impressive 100 acre corner farm in prime 8th Concession location in the heart of King’s horse country. Two residences, 2 barns with stables and indoor arena plus additional farm buildings on picturesque, rolling land with mature trees, fenced paddocks and a large spring fed pond. Conveniently situated just minutes from Hwy’s 400 and 27.
Located at the end of the winding, tree lined drive and overlooking a wonderful spring fed, 3 acre pond is a Tudor style 1½ storey brick residence designed by Architect, Don Kerr. With an approximate floor area of 4,600 sq. ft., this 4 bedroom home features vaulted and beamed ceilings, oak and tile floors, 2 fireplaces, an oak panelled study, an attached 2-car garage and an in-ground swimming pool and cabana.
Situated on the main entrance to the barn area, this 2-storey brick and siding residence has a floor area of approximately 1,700 sq. ft. and includes 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an attached garage.
· Brick with upper level, insulated, steel siding & roof
· Main entry into panelled office/reception area with oak shelves and cupboards
· 12 box stalls- fir lumber for partitions and stall fronts, 2” doors, steel plate on inside, rubber mats on floors and walls
· Wash stall
· Dispensary with viewing windows to two foaling stalls. Electric heat, cupboards, tile floor
· Feed room: deep sink, ladder access to loft
· Storage room
· Tack room with viewing window to indoor arena, electric heat, tile floor
· 2-piece washroom
· Utility room, water system and hydro panel
· Indoor Arena – attached to stable, 60’ x 160’- clear space. Sodium lights for evening use. Deep sand footing. Access doors on all four sides. Skylights
· Other details – extra wide centre aisle, 2 ventilation exhaust fans, electric heaters, 4-5000 bale capacity in loft area
Implement Shed/Workshop 96’ x 32’
Steel clad, the workshop is insulated and heated and has two overhead doors plus a large workbench. The implement shed has 4 bays each with overhead doors, all with concrete floors. Loft area has a 4000 bale capacity.
Second Barn 130’ x 39’
This insulated, steel clad barn includes 9 large box stalls with rubber mats plus 2 standing stalls. Heated utility room includes water system equipment.
Third Barn 70’ x 37’
One side of this steel clad barn is an insulated carriage shed with overhead door and concrete floor. The other side is a large run-in shed, open to the south. A roofed concrete manure storage area and tractor fuel tanks are located near this barn.
Hangar 64’ x 30’
A steel clad, insulated building with a concrete floor with radiant heating. Clear span with large overhead doors. The hangar is situated on the west side of the farm, adjacent to a 1,420 ft. grass landing strip.
General Farm Details
· Variety of trees are planted along the internal roadways, around the buildings and farm perimeter
· The farm produces its own hay with approximately 30+ acres of hay fields
· 12 paddocks with 3 board fencing, most paddocks are double fenced
· Pond is 3+ acres with a centre island. Spring fed. Deepest point is 20 feet.
The Listing Agent is relying on information supplied to him by the Vendor and other sources.
The Listing Broker accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of this fact sheet.