One of a kind custom home on private forest 1/2 acre lot in Midhurst. Beautifully maintained, with approximately 3500 sq. ft., this 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home is truly unique. Gray cultured stone and stucco on the exterior and tiered gardens, stone patios and a kidney shaped pool maximize the outdoor space. The theme of “bringing the outside in” continues with a custom award-winning kitchen featuring a solarium overlooking the backyard. A curved kitchen that incorporates natural elements of bamboo, glass and granite is the heart of the home. Two living rooms and a dining room make it an entertainer’s delight. The master bedroom with a fireplace and beautiful ensuite provides luxury and ensures privacy. At the other end of the house are two bedrooms and a 4-piece bathroom. Downstairs features a rec room, two bedrooms or one bedroom and an office, a 3-piece bathroom, a separate laundry room, a tool room, a mudroom and 2 different entry points to the oversized two-car garage. Few details have been overlooked in this well-appointed home. Steps to extensive trail system and parks. Minutes to Forest Hill Public School and a short drive to Hwy 400.
- Welcome guests at the front entrance with 16 ft. high ceiling, slate floor and natural light from surrounding windows.
- Walk into the Rec Room or ascend the stairs to the custom kitchen
- Utilize large wall space to showcase pieces of art
- Relax in the Rec Room with a cozy fireplace and hard wood floors or open the French doors to access 2 bedrooms (or 1 bedroom and an office) and a 3-piece bathroom
- Gain entry to the house through a secondary entrance; a very functional mudroom (tile floor and large closets) or enter directly through oversized two car garage
- Separate laundry room and tool room
- Custom Kitchen designed by Total Concept Living features a solarium with bay windows, a custom breakfast bar & indoor garden, curved counters, a curved island and even a curved desk all facing the solarium. Counter tops are black granite and Verde bamboo granite. Bamboo cabinets and drawers. Under lighting, 15 pot lights and track lighting create a beautiful nighttime ambience. Award winning, featured in magazines
- Living room with fireplace
- Dining room with glass doors to the backyard
- Family Room with fireplace
- Master Bedroom with fireplace
- Master Ensuite – completely renovated, cherry wood closets, Jacuzzi tub, bay window and custom blind, heated floors, full-length mirror, French doors, pot lights with various lighting
- 2nd bedroom with hardwood and large windows
- 3rd bedroom with hardwood and large windows
- Bathroom: a 4-piece situated between the 2 bedrooms
- Bathroom: a 2-piece near family room for guests
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Pot lights throughout the home
- Solid wood doors, trim and mouldings
- 3 gas fireplaces and 1 electric (master bedroom)
- Layout of the house is open and inviting and yet, by closing doors, you can also ensure privacy upstairs and downstairs.
- Attached oversized 2 car garage
- Landscaping in the front & back of the property
- Tiered gardens and stone patios
- Private backyard with a gas heated, salt water in ground pool, a stone waterfall and wiring for a hot tub
- Gazebo & pool shed
- Fenced backyard
- Sprinkler system
- Door from master ensuite leads directly to the pool
- Quiet street
- Steps to extensive trail system & parks
- Within catchment of highly ranked Forest Hill School District
- Short drive to Hwy 400 and the gateway to cottage country
The Listing Agent is relying on information supplied to him by the Vendor and other sources.
The Listing Broker accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of this fact sheet.